Pumpkin-Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled apples
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in apples. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. For topping, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle 1 teaspoon over each muffin. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Pumpkin-Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping(9)
Sort By :
Delicious muffins! I'd just put them in the oven when I found I'd left the eggs out....then I remembered that I have some wonderful recipes for vegan muffins with no eggs. The no-egg pumpkin apple muffins turned out perfectly!
These are the best muffins I have ever tasted. Moist, sweet, and the perfect fall treat.
Absolutely awesome! Might even taste good without apples as a pumpkin muffin with a maple glaze! Will definitely make these again!!
I just made these muffins for the first time and everyone loved them!! I will definitely be making them again!
These are awesome! Baked for 32 minutes and they turned out beautiful, both in appearance and taste.