- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage or 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, pepper, salt and cayenne; sprinkle over pork.
- In a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops. Bake, uncovered at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove pork and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 8 minutes. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pork with Blueberry Herb Sauce
Sort By :
I have made this several times and follow recipe exactly and it always turns out wonderful. My husband said this is a keeper!
What a wonderful flavor combination. Sweet yet tangy. Hubby says to add this to the favorites list!
Great simple recipe! Loved it!
Easy and soooo delicious! I grilled my porkchops and simmered the other ingredients on the stove.
Super simple recipe and very tasty! Love the spicy contrast of the herb rub with the sweet blueberries! My whole family loved it and asked for the recipe.