- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 6 ounces uncooked multigrain angel hair pasta
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup lightly salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- Cut tenderloin lengthwise in half; cut each half crosswise into thin slices. Toss pork with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and, if desired, pepper flakes. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the pork; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or just until browned. Remove from pan; repeat with remaining pork.
- Stir-fry snap peas and red pepper in remaining oil 2-3 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Stir in marmalade, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer. Return pork to pan and add mango and cashews; heat through, stirring to combine. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Pork & Mango Stir-Fry
"Absolutely Delicious. I completely forgot to buy Teriyaki Sauce, but substituted with a 1 part: soy sauce, 1/2 parts: sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic mixture. I aslo put in the whole 14 oz. jar of marmalade, and added 2 Tbsp. of honey. It was fantastic! I can't wait for the leftovers, today! Thank you for sharing!"
"This was great! Used chicken instead of pork and honey instead of marmalade. Loved the warm mango. What a treat!"
"Just made this and the whole family loved it. Put it over brown rice instead & sprinkled xtra cashews on top. I get bored with recipes easy, but this will make it in to my favorites I rotate."
"This was a pretty good recipe. The only problem I ran into is the fact that my family does not care for fruit mixed with meat. So I eliminated the mango. I did not have orange marmalade on hand so just added a little orange juice. Other than that I followed the recipe exactly. It was quite tasty and I'll make it again for friends or relatives who aren't picky about "fruit 'n meat"!"
"This was really good. I had to make various changes and substitutions based on what I had on hand / forgot to get at the grocery store, but overall not a substantial difference from the recipe. Somehow I have never made a stir fry with pork before, only beef and chicken, and I thought the pork was really good. Just don't overcook it. I will definitely make this again."
"Loved the mango in this recipe. I cut it in half, and all went together just fine. This is a keeper."
"Very good! I used peanuts but don't think that changed the taste too much."