- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Sort By :
"Absolutely decadent! Next time I would combine the pudding with the powdered sugar before adding the milk to prevent clumping. And used maybe a little bigger pan as mine was overflowing"
"Made this for my grandson (age 22) and he loved it! Popped the remainder in the freezer just to see what would happen and it froze very well. Now I can have it on hand whenever he stops by and is craving some chocolate."
"Wow, this was simple, delicious and a huge hit at work. I added extra peanut butter cups to the top because there can never be enough!"
"I did not find it to sweet being that I have made many other desserts that had way to much sugar......I think the pudding helps. I will make it again!"
"The only thing wrong with this, is its too awesome. I can't quit eating it."