- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Sort By :
"I opted for a 9x13 pan and totally happy with the result. I used a few more cookies for bottom crust to insure coverage. All finished, the dessert fills the pan to within 1/4" of top edge."
"Love love my family loved it"
"Mine is currently in the fridge setting right now, so I haven't even eaten it yet except for a few tastes here and there. But so far, it's delicious! While prepping this, I popped my unwrapped peanut butter cups in the freezer while I worked on step 3. That way, they were firm and easier to chop."
"OMG this is wonderful. Served it for a family dinner and it was a huge hit. Will make often."
"Absolutely decadent! Next time I would combine the pudding with the powdered sugar before adding the milk to prevent clumping. And used maybe a little bigger pan as mine was overflowing"