- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Sort By :
"Made this for my grandson (age 22) and he loved it! Popped the remainder in the freezer just to see what would happen and it froze very well. Now I can have it on hand whenever he stops by and is craving some chocolate."
"Wow, this was simple, delicious and a huge hit at work. I added extra peanut butter cups to the top because there can never be enough!"
"I did not find it to sweet being that I have made many other desserts that had way to much sugar......I think the pudding helps. I will make it again!"
"The only thing wrong with this, is its too awesome. I can't quit eating it."
"I love this recipe! I made it for my husband to take to a work dessert contest and won first place! I'm diabetic, so I tweaked the recipe a little to make it a little lower in sugar. I use light whipped topping, and sugar free pudding."