Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Press dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs and sugar; beat until combined. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 slices.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza(10)
Sort By :
Made this recipe today. I was following the directions exactly (I had not read the reviews). My cream cheese mix was extremely runny. I then read the reviews and saw that others had the same problem. After sending my son to the store for more cream cheese, I tried again, adding only 1 egg. This worked perfectly. The pizza turned out fabulous and everyone loved it. Will Definately be making this agin.
Does anyone besides me have problems printing the recipes? Sometimes the second page will print and sometimes it will not,no matter what I try.
sounds great. Can't wait to try it.
Easy to make and delicious.
When we spread the cheesecake mix on the cookie dough, it ran EVERYWHERE! All over the counter, floor, and oven. I would definitely make this again, but use a 9x13 pan so we don't have such a mess. I wish I had read the reviews first, then I wouldn't have a disaster to clean up!
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >