Oven-Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 4 small onions, quartered
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the carrots, onions and garlic in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with the thyme, salt and pepper; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and bake at 450° for 20 minutes; stir. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes; stir again. Bake 10 minutes longer or until carrots are crisp-tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Oven-Roasted Carrots in Country Woman September/October 2001, p29
Reviews for Oven-Roasted Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2014
Good and very easy. Made these for Easter dinner.
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2011
These are delicious and so easy!
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2010
Loved this recipe.... a different twist on carrots! Would make it again!