Crushed pineapple and orange marmalade add citrusy flair to this syrup. It'll make plain pancakes, waffles or French toast extra special.—Lorrie McCurdy, Farmington, New Mexico
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugars and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in the pineapple, marmalade and maple flavoring. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Orange Pineapple Syrup in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p47
Reviews for Orange Pineapple Syrup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review