Nuts and Seeds Trail Mix Recipe
Although there is plenty of protein and fiber in a handful of this combo, the fat and calorie count can soon get out of hand. Take care to stay healthly throughout the day by keeping the calorie count under control. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington
- 1 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 1 cup unblanched almonds
- 1 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Nuts and Seeds Trail Mix in Taste of Home October 2011, p44
Reviews for Nuts and Seeds Trail Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2012
"Great Recipe! I store mine in the freezer. Can be eaten by the handful, mix with greek yogurt or add to cooked oatmeal. I am a diabetic, this works great within my eating plan."