- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Cherry Dessert in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p64
Reviews for No-Bake Cherry Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010