My Christmas Fudge Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 packages (11-1/2 ounces each) milk chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Line a 13x9-in. pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In a heavy Dutch oven, combine sugar, milk and butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows and chopped chocolate until melted. Fold in walnuts and vanilla. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Drizzle with melted white baking chocolate; cool completely.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 96 squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers. Yield: 5-3/4 pounds (96 pieces).
Reviews for My Christmas Fudge
Sort By :
This was the best fudge ever! Made it for christmas gifts, and it was delicious. Tasted like a brownie!
I made this fudge to give as gifts, but I loved it so much that I made another batch to keep at home. I used toasted pecans instead of walnuts and omitted the white chocolate altogether. This is definitely a recipe that we will use over and over.
My husband and I have been testing recipe after recipe and this one is perfect. We omitted the walnuts for some fudge without nuts and some with pecans. My only suggestion would be to coat the inside sides of the Dutch oven with butter to keep sugar crystals from clinging to the pan. Thanks for the easy perfect fudge recipe!!! 5 Star for sure!