This fudge is virtually foolproof and so creamy you won't believe it. I've searched for years for the richest fudge, and this one does it for me. You can add just about anything you like to customize it.—Barbara Miller, Oakdale, Minnesota
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 packages (11-1/2 ounces each) milk chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 cups chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Line a 13x9-in. pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In a heavy Dutch oven, combine sugar, milk and butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows and chopped chocolate until melted. Fold in walnuts and vanilla. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Drizzle with melted white baking chocolate; cool completely.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 96 squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers. Yield: 5-3/4 pounds (96 pieces).
Originally published as My Christmas Fudge in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for My Christmas Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review