Mushroom and Spinach Saute Recipe
Mushrooms and spinach make a super-fast combination that’s perfect for two. “It’s easy to double or triple for a crowd,” notes Pauline Howard of Lago Vista, Texas.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, saute mushrooms in oil for 2 minutes or until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mushroom and Spinach Saute in Light & Tasty October 2005, p59
Reviews for Mushroom and Spinach Saute(4)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2014
Great taste and very easy.
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2012
Love it and so easy!
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this and how easy it was to make!
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2011
Two of my favorites, simple to make, tastes fantastic.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >