- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 24 corncob holders
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, optional
- Brush all sides of corn with oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat, turning occasionally, until tender and lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove from grill; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic powder and pepper. Cut each ear of corn into thirds. Insert one corncob holder into each piece. Spread corn with mayonnaise mixture; sprinkle with cheese, seafood seasoning and cilantro. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Maryland Corn Pops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Maryland Corn Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review