- 1 package brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate curls or additional walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare batter for brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Stir in walnuts. Pour into two greased 9-in. round baking pans.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from the edge comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream and coffee granules until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in the brown sugar, maple flavoring and vanilla.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups over one brownie layer; top with second layer. Spread remaining cream mixture over top and sides of torte. Garnish with chocolate curls or walnuts if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Maple-Mocha Brownie Torte
Sort By :
"This cake is fully of flavor never had this before very very tasty it was gone in two days making another now in using black walnuts"
"Simply delicious !!!!!!!!"
"I was having company for dinner and the only brownie mix I could find was for an 8x8 or 9x9 size so I used two packages and used 3 cake pans (extra one for my neighbour)- I fallowed the recipe exactly and it was amazing- I do believe it was even better the next day- This is definitely a keeper and it's ease of preparation makes it a "go to" recipe for me- Thanks everyone loved it-"
"the flavor is so good and it turned out so well"