- 2 teaspoons plus 1 cup butter, divided
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 25 large marshmallows
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Decorating icing and sprinkles, optional
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil; grease the foil with 2 teaspoons butter.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, without stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in marshmallows until melted. Add all chocolate; stir until melted. Stir in vanilla. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool for 1 hour.
- Score into 1-in. squares. Refrigerate, covered, for 3 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift out fudge. Remove foil; cut fudge. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers. Decorate as desired. Yield: 3 pounds (117 pieces).
Reviews for Mackinac Fudge
Sort By :
"small and delishious! what could be more than that!"
"This is the best recipe for fudge I have ever tried! Came out smooth with absolutely NO grains! Thanks!"
"This fudge taste exactly like I remember from buying it in Michigan this summer.....I made this yesterday to put in some holiday boxes.....de-lish.....I made it as written with the exception of using evaporated milk(fat free)."
"The best homemade fudge I have ever had and so easy to make."
"This is the most wonderful recipe for fudge. I was raised in Michigan and went to Mackinac often so was excited when i saw this recipe. I purchased the ingredients and made it right away. I must have made this recipe a least 5 times over the holidays this past year. Patricia Latham, Texarkana, Texas"