"Everyone can enjoy a traditional taste of the season with this smooth, creamy eggnog," relates field editor Paula Zsiray of Logan, Utah. "Our kids love it."
- 11 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla. In another bowl, combine dry pudding mix, sweetener and nutmeg. Whisk into milk mixture until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Low-Fat Eggnog in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p17
Reviews for Low-Fat Eggnog
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review