Layered Cranberry Dessert Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cranberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and cold water until blended. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Refrigerate until set.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread filling over crust.
- Fold oranges into gelatin mixture; spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares; dollop with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Layered Cranberry Dessert(8)
Sort By :
After Thanksgiving Dad found the leftovers in the fridge and said "who made this it's delicious" and ate up all the leftovers. We will make it for him again this year!
The BEST cranberry recipe ever! People who have never tried cranberries should try this - it will be loved!
This dessert/jello salad was outstanding! Very simple to prepare and looked so pretty when served. I will be preparing this often!
Took longer than 45 minutes to set up, almost double. Carefully spoon over cream cheese mixture.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >