Jack-o'-Lantern Jumble Recipe
- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2-1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup candy corn
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and peanuts. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, peanut butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and garlic powder; cook and stir until butter and peanut butter are melted. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool; stir in candy corn. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Reviews for Jack-o'-Lantern Jumble(6)
Sort By :
This is always a hit when I make it - a delicious combination of sweet and salty! I used to only make it in the fall, but then discovered Easter and 4th of July colored candy corn so now I make it year around. Whenever I take it to a potluck, I bring home an empty bowl!
Soooo yummy! Everyone loves every time i make it!
A staple at our Thanksgiving appitizer table. The sweet, salty, and crunchy mix is such a treat, and it is so feastive with the candy corn.
This is so good!!!! Easy to make I do double the butter, peanutbutter mix!!!! Always a hit!
Scrumptious. From the first year I made this, it was a hit with family and friends. I can't wait for the candy corn to go on sale and then get a deal on the Chex cereals in the fall so I can make this excellent recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >