- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Homemade Coconut Macaroons(11)
Sort By :
I add these to my goodie tray I give to neighbors at Christmas every year. I add cherry's to the top for decoration. They are yummy.
can not rate it=I need the recipe-
If you enjoy coconut this is the recipe
diabetic happy it is so so not by husband is daibetic one bite threw his sugar to the 300 hundreds, so we really need to change this , fast very untrue and fatal
Two thumbs up!! Easy to make and they taste great. These will be made often.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Coconut Cookies >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Cookies >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >