Chewy, simple and oh, so good, these Coconut Macaroons are perfect for bake sales. Sabrina Shafer, Minooka, Illinois
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Macaroons in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p87
Reviews for Homemade Coconut Macaroons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review