Heavenly Filled Strawberries Recipe
- 3 dozen large fresh strawberries
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Grated chocolate
- Remove stems from strawberries; cut a deep "X" in the tip of each berry. Gently spread berries open.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until light and fluffy. Pipe or spoon about 2 teaspoons into each berry; sprinkle with chocolate. Chill until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Heavenly Filled Strawberries(47)
Sort By :
Great recipe my family loved it!
These are so delicious!! Made them for a pot luck party and they were the first to go. Got rave reviews from everyone! I made more filling than I had berries for so I used the leftovers between 2 pieces of french toast the next morning! Oh my, so yummy!!!
I made these for a baby shower, and they disappeared in minutes. Delicious!
Very good!!! I added vanilla instead of almond. Will be making these again and again!
loved the flavor of the filling. Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >