- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Multi Grain Cheerios
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, peanuts and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Healthy Snack Mix in Healthy Cooking December/January 2011, p12
Reviews for Healthy Party Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2014
Very delicious. Easy. Low fat!
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2014
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2013
We could taste and smell the olive oil. We prefer original recipe.
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2013
My kids absolutely loved this. I doubled the seasoning like most people did, it was excellent.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2012
This is AMAZING! Can't say anything else... :)