- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Multi Grain Cheerios
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, peanuts and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Healthy Party Snack Mix
Sort By :
"Very delicious. Easy. Low fat!"
"We could taste and smell the olive oil. We prefer original recipe."
"My kids absolutely loved this. I doubled the seasoning like most people did, it was excellent."
"This is AMAZING! Can't say anything else... :)"