- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup chocolate bridge mix
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, nuts and sunflower kernels. Combine the butter, cinnamon and cloves. Drizzle a third of butter mixture over pretzel mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 300° for 15 minutes.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with remaining butter mixture and toss to coat. Stir into pretzel mixture. Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Cool; transfer to a large bowl. Add candy corn and bridge mix; toss to combine. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Harvest Snack Mix
Sort By :
This is an excellent way to use up candy corn. I omitted the sunflower kernels when making this, but it still tasted delicious.
This is so good - I love making it all year!
I brought this mix to our office Halloween pot luck and everyone enjoyed it. A nice mix of salt and sweet. I might try replacing the chocolate with M&M's next time.
There were too many unrelated ingredients that didn't go well together. More like a bowl full leftover snacks from your pantry.