- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Apple and pear slices
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Harvest Pumpkin Dip
Sort By :
"This is a GREAT dip.! Kids and adults alike will enjoy this creamy dip. It pairs well with thin gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, graham sticks, animal cookies or cinnamon pita crisps. This makes a great alternative on a dessert or appetizer table."
"I love this dip! I make it every Thanksgiving as an appetizer."
"great with nilla wafers"