- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Apple and pear slices
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Harvest Pumpkin Dip
Sort By :
This is a GREAT dip.! Kids and adults alike will enjoy this creamy dip. It pairs well with thin gingersnap cookies, vanilla wafers, graham sticks, animal cookies or cinnamon pita crisps. This makes a great alternative on a dessert or appetizer table.
I love this dip! I make it every Thanksgiving as an appetizer.
great with nilla wafers
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Pumpkin Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >