Ham & Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (12 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- In same pan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Return pasta mixture to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Pasta(12)
Sort By :
Just made this tonight. All of my picky eaters even ate it and had seconds! I doubled the broccoli as that is one of the few veggies that my 3 kid will eat. I would maybe make more sauce next time, but it is definitely a keeper!
Super easy & my family loved!! My 1yr old son went nuts over it! I had to scoop him up seconds. I had extra cauliflower sitting in the fridge & added that as well. This will defiantly be going into the regular rotation of stuff to have on hand.
This was a great simple recipe. My DS liked it, ultra picky DD did eat the ham out of it.
This recipe was so quick and easy. I used the packaged already cubed ham, which made it faster to through together. I think it would be good to try adding more vegetables as well, maybe less pasta to get an easy way to get more vegetables in the diet. Very good!
This was wicked fast and loved that it was one pot dish. I thought it lacked flavor a bit but seems like a super easy recipe to change up with different flavored cream cheese and other veggies.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >