- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (12 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside.
- In same pan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Return pasta mixture to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Pasta
"Comforting dish! Works well as a all-in-one dish to be be delivered as a meal. Depending on saltiness of the ham, may need to increase salt/seasoning. Add fresh green onions and top with cheese at last minute. As a volunteer feild editor for Taste of Home I appreciate recipes that try unique twists with quick preparation s."
"So easy & delicious!- Theresa"
"I made this with Philly Garden Vegetable spreadable cream cheese and fresh broccoli because that's what I had on hand. I added 4 oz. of plain cream cheese and a cup of carrots based on other reviews. This is a good recipe and it was great as leftovers the next night. I will be making this again soon."
"My picky eaters loved this! I would have maybe liked a little more sauce. But it was really good!"
"I'm thinking that cubed chicken breasts (same weight) would also work for this; less saltiness from ham."
"Really tasty and easy to make. Will definitely be making this again!"
"Just made tonight. quick and easy. Good way to use left over ham. Lacked a little flavor, needs something to add zip. Would also maybe double sauce."
"This was so yummy! Everyone loved it. Great taste and was so easy to make. The sauce was just right!"
"quick, easy recipe to make. Great way to use up leftover ham."
"Fast and easy and kids loved it. I used broccoli and carrots, added some garlic and dried onion. Much more flavorful. This is a recipe you can play with and make your own."