- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (12 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain and set aside.
- In same pan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Return pasta mixture to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Pasta
Sort By :
"Just made tonight. Quick and easy. Good way to use left over ham. Lacked a little flavor, needs something to add zip. Would also maybe double sauce."
"This was so yummy! Everyone loved it. Great taste and was so easy to make. The sauce was just right!"
"Quick, easy recipe to make. Great way to use up leftover ham."
"Fast and easy and kids loved it. I used broccoli and carrots, added some garlic and dried onion. Much more flavorful. This is a recipe you can play with and make your own."
"This was great my whole family enjoyed it. Especially me since I do all the cooking and this was so quick and easy to put together. This will be a regular. I did use while wheat macaroni noodles instead of the bow tie pasta to make it a little healthy."