- 4-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta (12 ounces)
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- In same pan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Return pasta mixture to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ham & Broccoli Pasta
Sort By :
"Fast and easy and kids loved it. I used broccoli and carrots, added some garlic and dried onion. Much more flavorful. This is a recipe you can play with and make your own."
"This was great my whole family enjoyed it. Especially me since I do all the cooking and this was so quick and easy to put together. This will be a regular. I did use while wheat macaroni noodles instead of the bow tie pasta to make it a little healthy."
"Just made this tonight. All of my picky eaters even ate it and had seconds! I doubled the broccoli as that is one of the few veggies that my 3 kid will eat. I would maybe make more sauce next time, but it is definitely a keeper!"
"Super easy & my family loved!! My 1yr old son went nuts over it! I had to scoop him up seconds. I had extra cauliflower sitting in the fridge & added that as well. This will defiantly be going into the regular rotation of stuff to have on hand."
"This was a great simple recipe. My DS liked it, ultra picky DD did eat the ham out of it."