- 24 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 bacon strips, halved
- Wash peppers and remove stems. Cut a slit along one side of each pepper. Remove seeds; rinse and dry peppers.
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stuff peppers with sausage and wrap with bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Grill peppers, uncovered, over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until tender and bacon is crisp, turning frequently. Yield: 2 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Grilled Jalapenos
Sort By :
I mixed cheese with the sausage. I can't go to a party without bringing these. I had disappointed guests at my xmas party because I made something different. tasty and easy. wear gloves for a pain free experience
add shredded chedder cheese...
My husband has been making them for years. He uses the meat from Johnsonville brats. Remove the meat from the casings. No need to cook first. Just stuff inside the peppers, wrap with bacon and grill. Awesome!!!