- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints
- 24 milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Graduation Caps
Sort By :
These are so easy and nice that you can use your school colors.
Such a cute idea! I've looked all over for the After Eight Mints. Could some of you share where you are finding the mints? Thanks!
The graduation caps are very simple and a nice touch for the graduate!
Made these for my daughter's graudation and I used 2 Hershey's for the top part, blue M&M's and yellow licorice.....THEY LOOKED GREAT!!!!!!! SUCH A HIT!!!
My daughters party was last week and her and I spent 2 hours of our saturday night just covering a graham cracker in chocolate and had a brown m&m on top! even easier than the regular recipe! A MUST for all grad parties! :)