- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints
- 24 M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Graduation Caps(105)
Sort By :
Made these for my daughter's graudation and I used 2 Hershey's for the top part, blue M&M's and yellow licorice.....THEY LOOKED GREAT!!!!!!! SUCH A HIT!!!
My daughters party was last week and her and I spent 2 hours of our saturday night just covering a graham cracker in chocolate and had a brown m&m on top! even easier than the regular recipe! A MUST for all grad parties! :)
These were easy to do. Everyone loved them. They quickly disappeared. Next time I'll make lots more!
I didn't make them yet, because I just found this recipe on my computer, tonight. I will be making this for my grandson's graduation from college. Annette Boucher
I have made it twice and once I used Ghiradelli chocolate squares into of the mint squares and the other time I used chocolate covered graham crackers. For the tassle, I cut strips from that sour ribbon-like candy. Much easier. I also used rolo's instead of peanut butter cups for the hat portion. Great idea here!