- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints
- 24 milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Graduation Caps
Sort By :
"After Eight Thin Mints aren't made anymore, but Aldi's brand called Moser Roth Fine Chocolates were the perfect size and the only thing I found that worked. Otherwise it was very frustrating trying to find the After Eight mints! I wish someone could change that original recipe. Party City had M&Ms in all one color which I used (school colors) for the M&M and tassel. A real hit at the party!"
"I used a chocolate cover gram cracker square. Could not find the mint candy anywhere."
"Excellent! Made this for my grandson's graduation party. Could not find after dinner mints so I used Ghirardrelli squares chocolate."
"We could not find after eight mints, so we used Ghirardelli squares. Rave reviews from all who saw them and ate them."
"quick, easy, and cute! was perfect to send into school. I will be making this again when my daughter graduates!"