Gingerbread Trifle Recipe
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 7 cups cubed Gingerbread Cake
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a 2-qt. serving bowl, layer half of the cake cubes and pudding. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toffee bits. Top with remaining cake and pudding. Spread whipped topping over the top; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Garnish with cherry. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Gingerbread Trifle(10)
Sort By :
very good, my whole family loves it
Delicious and very popular at Christmas! Everyone always comes back for seconds.
I've made this 2 weekends in a row for Christmas parties and have raves..I did add the second package of pudding, and i put the second row of candies on top of the pudding, whipped cream and just sprinkled candies on top. Everyone loves this recipe, not just likes it! Thanks!
Big hit at the Christmas party. I used 2 puddings too and put a 2nd layer of Heath crunchies before the whipped cream like someone suggested. Delicious!
This is very easy to make and I got great compliments on it. However, I added another box of pudding because using only one box was too skimpy. Also, I added more Heath bar crunch after the second layer of pudding and just sprinkled a little on top of the Cool Whip for decoration.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- German Desserts >
- German Recipes >
- Gingerbread Trifle >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >