- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 7 cups cubed Gingerbread Cake
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a 2-qt. serving bowl, layer half of the cake cubes and pudding. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toffee bits. Top with remaining cake and pudding. Spread whipped topping over the top; sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Garnish with cherry. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Gingerbread Trifle
Sort By :
"Fantastic recipe! This trifle always attracts a lot of attention at holiday dinners and dessert buffets. It is so pretty and offers perfect holiday flavor!"
"very good, my whole family loves it"
"Delicious and very popular at Christmas! Everyone always comes back for seconds."
"I've made this 2 weekends in a row for Christmas parties and have raves..I did add the second package of pudding, and i put the second row of candies on top of the pudding, whipped cream and just sprinkled candies on top. Everyone loves this recipe, not just likes it! Thanks!"
"Big hit at the Christmas party. I used 2 puddings too and put a 2nd layer of Heath crunchies before the whipped cream like someone suggested. Delicious!"