Janet O'Neal of Poplar Bluff, Missouri attests, "This pretty dessert has been a hit every time I've served it."
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red grape halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown; cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- In a saucepan, bring the sugar, orange juice, water, lemon juice, cornstarch and salt to a boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; brush over fruit. Chill. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Pizza in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p67
Reviews for Fruit Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review