- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup stick margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 4 teaspoons semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 5 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-1/2 cups whipped topping, divided
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons sugar. Stir in margarine. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir to blend; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Stir in chocolate mixture and remaining milk; beat until smooth. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Fold remaining whipped topping into crust. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with the reserved whipped topping and remaining chocolate chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Chocolate Cream Pie in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p13
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Frozen Chocolate Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2014
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2010
"This pie was ok, a little too rich for me but definitely edible."
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2009
"I have been making this for years and it is delicious!"