Chocolate Lover’s Cream Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Grated chocolate
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and Nutella until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top. Garnish with chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 601 calories, 44g fat (22g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 24, 2017
Rave reviews from my guests!
Dec 22, 2017
This pie was very good. My husband LOVED it. Will be making again. Made exactly as written.
Jul 9, 2017
This pie is to die for!! We buy Nutella just for this recipe!! It's sooooo chocolaty good!!!
Nov 24, 2016
Love this pie! So easy to make too!
Mar 1, 2016
This is good. I could not use the chocolate crust because we are gluten free so I made my own regular pie crust. It was for sure good but not as amazing as some pies I've made.
Nov 24, 2015
I have actually never tasted this pie. I've made it every year for the last three years for Thanksgiving dinner with our extended family. It's always gone when I go to get a piece, and last year I made 2!
Feb 15, 2015
I just finished making this pie. It's in the fridge now setting up. I had to lick the bowl and taste it, of course! :) It's so delicious!! I agree with skymom747, worth every calorie!! I will be making this again.
Oct 9, 2014
Delicious and so easy.
Dec 2, 2013
Very Easy and OUTSTANDING!
Nov 29, 2013
This was a fabulous pie recipe. I made a couple of changes just to lighten it up a bit. I use light cool whip in place of the cream, sugar and vanilla and I used light cream cheese. It made a wonderful addition to our Thanksgiving dessert menu and one that I will definitely make again.