- 1 jar (21.1 ounces) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 50 batches (about 5 cups total).
- To prepare 1 cup of tea: Dissolve 4-1/2 teaspoons tea mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Friendship Tea Mix in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p19
Reviews for Friendship Tea Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2009
Could not find 21 oz jar of orange drink so used 2-12 oz jars. Worked great.