Lavender Mint Tea
With the fabulous flavors of mint, lavender, rosemary and honey, you won't miss the tea leaves in this hot beverage from our home economists.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the mint, lavender and rosemary. Add boiling water. Cover and steep for 4 minutes. Strain tea, discarding mint mixture. Stir in honey if desired. Serve immediately.