- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1-1/4 cups milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in milk. Gradually add the crumbs and mix well. Stir in chips and walnuts.
- Fill miniature foil baking cups three-fourths full. Place 1 in. apart on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on wire racks. Top each cookie with 1/4 teaspoon melted chocolate. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 9-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for French Christmas Cookies
Sort By :
"I followed the recipe exactly and the cookies stuck to the foil cup. The outside of the cookie was firm and after baking them for 13 minutes, the centers were soft and fell apart. Very messy and a waste of money spent on the ingredients."
"made them for the first time they were a hit !!!!"
"I was disappointed in the texture. Next time I would not chop the walnuts so fine as the chocolate chips seem overwhelming. I have not baked all of them yet and put some miniature marshmallows in the freezer and hope my chopper will chop them up a bit. Think a little white would add to the color--maybe a few chopped cherries too!Jody"
"Not sure what happened. Followed recipe exactly and the result wasn't good. Sorry I wasted all those walnuts :0("
"I used mini muffin pans and non-stick spray and they came out fine. Very good."