Fluffy Lemon Squares Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pint lemon sherbet, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, pecans and butter; set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Add sherbet; beat on low for 1 minute or until soft-set. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Chill for 1 hour or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon Squares
Sort By :
Where do you get lemon sherbet? I looked everywhere for it. I could only find lemon sorbet.
These are RICH in lemon! The crust is awesome though.
I made this awhile ago and it was scrumptious. Both myself and my husband enjoyed it very much! Definitely a keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >