Fluffy Lemon Squares Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 pint lemon sherbet, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, pecans and butter; set aside 1/4 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Add sherbet; beat on low for 1 minute or until soft-set. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Chill for 1 hour or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Fluffy Lemon Squares
Sort By :
"You can get Hagen Daz Lemon Sorbet at Target Stores. I made these for work and they are so yummy..."
"I also couldn't find lemon sherbet on the day I was making this, so I subsituted lime sherbet and changed one of the gelatins to lime, and voila, we had lemon-lime squares. They were delicious!"
"Where do you get lemon sherbet? I looked everywhere for it. I could only find lemon sorbet."
"These are RICH in lemon! The crust is awesome though."