- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, beat the eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves.
Reviews for Eggnog Mini Loaves
Sort By :
"I made an eggnog glaze and gave this bread as gifts! Everyone said this bread is delicious, so good that I could sell it and make a ton of money. I have made it twice now, once with rum and once with brandy extract. Everyone says it is delicious with either one. This bread will definitely go into my recipe collection."
"I've made this cake twice and the first time my ingredients weren't as fresh as they should be, the second time I made sure they were and it really made a difference. Delicious."
"I felt it could use more zip, perhaps more nutmeg &/or cinnamon!!"
"How much salt???"
"Am I missing something? Only see flour and baking powder for ingredients. Gave rating of one since I had to rate to review, but I can't review what I can't make without ingredients."