Eggnog Mini Loaves Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, beat the eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves.
Reviews for Eggnog Mini Loaves(12)
Sort By :
I wonder-can these be made ahead of time and frozen?
Just love the decorative display you made for your mini loaves. I know the Eggnog bread will taste great!! I made Eggnog cupcakes last year for Christmas and they were a real hit!!
Made these for my children s Christmas cookie walk and was a BIG success! Had to make several batches for my family as well...delicious!
Moist and delicious. My family loved them and I WILL make them again.
delicious and moist.....somewhere in the comments someone said these were dry - don't overbake or they will be dry. At 20-25 min I begin to check for doneness - also depends on size of pan (exact dimensions as recipe or you own which may be larger or smaller). Baking rule 101 - don't depend on the time stated in the recipe, it is just a guide - some ovens cook faster.