- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, beat the eggs, eggnog, sugar, butter and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 loaves.
Reviews for Eggnog Mini Loaves
Sort By :
"I agree with Juniecat. Nothing special. I expected it to be much moister, like a banana bread."
"Yummy, moist and great at Holidays."
"Gave these delicious loaves as Christmas gifts. My friends & family loved them. Only change I made was to add 1 teaspoon of vanilla & 3 of rum instead of the suggested 2 of each. Yum."
"This recipe was just ordinary, not much flavor. Will not make again."
"Easy to make. Very moist and tasty."