Effortless Eggnog Recipe
- 1/2 gallon cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and pudding mix until smooth. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in the remaining milk. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Effortless Eggnog
Sort By :
As written, the recipe has an eggnog sort of flavor, but it lacks the richness and full breadth of flavor of the real thing. I would never make it again. However, if you double the nutmeg, double the sugar, and replace 1 cup of milk with 1 cup of heavy cream.... *that* is something I will make again and again.
My family loved this recipe...thanks!!
it tasted very good I only tried it before I put it in the fridge though but it tasted awesome!