Effortless Eggnog offers delicious traditional flavor without any eggs! There’s no food safely worry about raw eggs, and anyone with egg allergies can enjoy this mixture. You can use sugarless pudding mix and low fat milk in the recipe if you wish. It’s also good “spiked,” if you are so inclined.
- 1/2 gallon cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and pudding mix until smooth. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in the remaining milk. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Effortless Eggnog in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p39
Reviews for Effortless Eggnog
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review