Cream Cheese Candies Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint or McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Green and red colored sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and extract. Beat in 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar. Knead in remaining confectioners' sugar until smooth. Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Roll in colored sugar if desired.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a fork. Let stand for 1 hour to harden. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Candies
Sort By :
"I thought the flavor of these were really good, but no matter how much powdered sugar I added, they never got thick enough to be shaped. It was just a mess. Disappointing."
"Not very happy with this recipe. All you can taste is the powdered sugar. I will not make it again."
"These are the best!! They are easy to make and every one who has tried these are always asking me for the recipie every year at Christmas time! Expecially one very special friend! Love you Christina!"
"These are so EASY to make and are delicious. They are also pretty to put on the table during the holidays. I am constantly asked for the recipe!"
"Not only did I make the mint ones, I made another batch and used strawberry flavoring and red food coloring as another option. They were really good."