- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) gelatin flavor of your choice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese and gelatin powder. Stir in the oranges, pineapple and pecans if desired. Just before serving, fold in the whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Fluff
Sort By :
I've been making this for holidays for many, many years and my kids and grands insist on it. I've never added nuts tho.
This recipe is so versatile. My favorite rendition is to use raspberries with raspberry Jell-O. Using strawberries is also a hit around here. Blueberries with blue gelatin. If you can imagine it, you can make it. I have also used cream cheese in place of the cottage cheese and added a small package of miniature marshmallows.
I leave out the whipped topping for a yummy light lunch.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >