Canned fruit and packaged gelatin are the convenient keys to this dish. It's not your ordinary salad. You can vary the flavor of gelatin or the type of fruits to suit your family's tastes.—Annette Self, Junction City, Ohio
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) gelatin flavor of your choice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese and gelatin powder. Stir in the oranges, pineapple and pecans if desired. Just before serving, fold in the whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cottage Cheese Fluff in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p7
Reviews for Cottage Cheese Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review