- 4 whole graham crackers, halved
- 8 large marshmallows, toasted
- 2 teaspoons hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed if necessary
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Top four graham cracker halves with toasted marshmallows. Drizzle with caramel topping and chocolate syrup; top with remaining crackers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cookout Caramel S'mores
"This is a new twist to the classic S'Mores. Very nice!"
"There was a web site that was on here earlier and it isn't where I can see it for more camping recipes can anyone share this with me please? Thank you!!"
"Sounds good but I think instead of the choc. syrup I will stick with chocolate squares. Using syrup just seems like cheating :)"