- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour until blended.
- Spread dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cookie Pizza
"It was a good idea but I really didn't like the flavors. The cookie seemed a bit greasy to me and as someone else mentioned the toppings didn't really stay on."
"This recipe was tasty but messy. The topping ingredients wouldn't stay on. I suggest melting the chocolate and spreading it over the crust before putting the marshmallows on."
"I've made this for ~10 years, and everyone loves it. It's so easy. I make in in a 9x11 pan. Recommend it to everyone"
"This looks too good to eat."