"I contribute this quick-and-easy treat to every bake sale our two daughters are involved in," writes Debbie Johnson of Centertown, Missouri. "Everyone seems to love the great-tasting combination of yummy chocolate and marshmallows on a homemade peanut butter cookie crust."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour until blended.
- Spread dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Cookie Pizza in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p55
Reviews for Cookie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review