Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cookie Dough Truffles
Sort By :
"I make these every year for Christmas. They are a huge hit."
"Did not like. There was too much of a flour taste. Hated to spend all of that money on the ingredients."
"This is my signature Christmas candy! It tastes wonderful and is a perfect gift. I have made these for years and will continue to do so."
"perfect pms food."