Cinnamon Sticky Buns Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tubes (17.3 ounces each) large refrigerated biscuits
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the pecans. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut each biscuit in half; dip in cinnamon-sugar. Place, cut side down, over brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate; serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Sort By :
I'm sorry to sound thick, but do you cut these refrigerator buns horizontally or vertically, Help Eileen
Wonderful I love Taste of Home
My 12 year old made these and they stole the show Christmas morning! They were easy, quick and delicious! This recipe has been added to our special recipe book!
These are a must for holiday mornings and especially Father's Day because they're my husband's favorite. Super-easy; I've never felt a need to make them from scratch now that I have this recipe!
Always a crowd-pleaser!