- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, mix milk and lemon juice; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside. Add egg and oil to milk mixture. Gently stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 22-24 minutes or a toothpick inserted in the muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Cinnamon Blueberry Muffins
Sort By :
"Excellent! Very moist."
"I really didnt like the tast of it. The texture and everything seemed to have turned out great but it just had not taste at all."
"These were great, but needed a little something extra. So I added a streusel topping! Yum! I also used whole fat buttermilk instead of making my own with the lemon juice and milk."
"Easy to make and good flavor"
"So easy and delicious"