- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (4.6 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped topping and additional ground nutmeg, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook the eggnog, milk and pudding mix over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Stir in rum and nutmeg. Pour pudding mixture into crust. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Christmas Eggnog Pie
Sort By :
"I love this recipe. Easy and delicious. Even for breakfast! :-)"
"Never made a pie in the winter, but will definitely give this one a try. Is there any reason I couldn't use 3 cups of eggnog and omit the milk?"
"My new best friend....loved it!!!"
"Used whipping cream with eggnog. Not a fan of overly sweet anything. this made it creamy and oh so good."