- 2 cups eggnog
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (4.6 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Whipped topping and additional ground nutmeg, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook the eggnog, milk and pudding mix over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Stir in rum and nutmeg. Pour pudding mixture into crust. Chill until set. Garnish with whipped topping and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Christmas Eggnog Pie
Sort By :
"Used whipping cream with eggnog. Not a fan of overly sweet anything. this made it creamy and oh so good."
"We love this pie! I ended up making more for the family at the next visit, they loved it so much."
"3 cups eggnog. one large box of cook n serve pudding pinch of nutmeg. graham crust . cool whip topping. easy and good."
"This pie is delicious, but I had to add another pkg. of pudding to get it to thicken. It is also sweet so it's best to have a small piece. I will make it again, it's so good."