Holiday Eggnog Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggnog, sour cream and pie spice. Fold in whipped topping; spread into crust. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 253 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 19, 2015
Easy to make , but not good tasting
Dec 30, 2014
Wanted a different kind of dessert for Christmas '14. Only two out of nine guests like eggnog, but all loved this easy-to-make pie.
Dec 27, 2014
Tasty but wish it didnt need to be kept in the freezer
Dec 24, 2014
Had to find a no-bake dessert since the oven decided to go Awol on us. I'm super glad I stumbled upon this! Made it for a Thanksgiving party and boy was it a hit. People were begging for seconds and asking for the recipe. I've just made six pies for several Christmas gatherings. My hubby said that this was the best dessert I've made yet, and even my step-dad (who doesn't care for egg nog) loved it! Definitely one of my fave recipes because it's sooo easy to make and really delicious!
Dec 8, 2014
Very creamy, the hubby even asked me to make another one. And he doesn't like eggnog. Really has the taste of eggnog.
Nov 30, 2014
This is such a delicious pie. Made one of these yesterday. The egg nog I used was "Southern Comfort" Vanilla spice and I used French Vanilla "Cool Whip". Will definitely make again, so easy and very refreshing
Jan 8, 2014
It was a hit on Thanksgiving!
Dec 27, 2013
Made this for desert on Christmas, everyone loved it! Super easy to make!
Nov 7, 2013
My family really likes this recipe, and I didn't change a thing! I found it in the Dec/Jan 2011 magazine and appreciated I could find a fresh copy for my recipe book. Delicious and Quick. JoAnne- MI
Dec 29, 2012
This is so easy to make and apparently easy top eat. I took it to a luncheon. Before I could get through the line to the desserts, it was all gone!!!