- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 5 tablespoons 2% milk
- In a large bowl, cream butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, salt and enough milk to achieve a spreading consistency. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting
"Wonderful flavor, rich and creamy. Will become one of my stand by recipes. Thanks for sharing"
"THIS WAS SO EASY AND DELICIOUS!!!! I made a peanut butter cookie bar and spread it on top and they were amazing!!!! next time I'm putting this on a cake and yes there will definitely be a next time!!!! :)"
"Let me say OH MY!!!!!!!!!!! and I really mean it. Being a collector of fine recipes (and having the habit of printing first then trying) I now email the different recipes to myself to try first THEN print if we like it. Let me say this is being printed and saved to recipe disk incase I lose the printed copy. WONDERFUL.. Thank you so much for a great recipe. I give this an AA for the grade of the day"
"Best. Frosting. Ever."
"Great Recipe. I used it on my Granddaughters Reese's peanut butter wedding cake. It was a total hit."