- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Grated chocolate
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and Nutella until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Spread remaining whipped cream over top. Garnish with chocolate. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chocolate Lover's Cream Pie
Sort By :
Very Easy and OUTSTANDING!
This was a fabulous pie recipe. I made a couple of changes just to lighten it up a bit. I use light cool whip in place of the cream, sugar and vanilla and I used light cream cheese. It made a wonderful addition to our Thanksgiving dessert menu and one that I will definitely make again.
Best pie I have ever made!
Delicious! Followed the recipe, making no adjustments. Worth every calorie :)
I made a couple of changes, I used 1 1/2 recipes and I baked 2 frozen deep dish Pillsbury pie shells and split the filling and whipped cream between them. Worked out great! It was a hit at my family dinner and simple to make.