- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Beat in cooled chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Decorate with chocolate curls as desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Cheesecake Pie(11)
Sort By :
This was easy and very tasty
This is a good, easy recipe. I still prefer a baked chocolate cheesecake to an unbaked recipe like this one, but it's still really tasty, especially for how easy it is. I like to top the pie with chopped nuts or coconut after spooning it into the crust. It's also nice to drizzle chocolate or caramel or strawberry syrup on top of each slice just prior to serving.
I was wanting to make a chocolate mousse pie this year for Thanksgiving and this recipe made that happen for me. I used dark chocolate in place of the semi-sweet chocolate and a Pillsbury pie crust. Thanks for sharing ;)
Made this for a church meeting and everyone loved it. I am going to make it again for Thanksgiving. Great recipe!
This tasted more like a mousse than cheesecake.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Pie >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cream Pie >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >