Chippy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chippy Peanut Butter Cookies
Sort By :
"These are outrageously good! They have the perfect texture that I love: not flat, not cakey, not dry, not greasy. Just perfectly chewy with just the right amount of peanut butter flavor. The tops even crack in just the perfect way to make them look as beautiful as bakery bought but without the fake flavor of commercial made cookies. Wonderful! I have used dark chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and I also tried once with Reese's Pieces..omg..to die for!"
"My husband, his son and grandson all loved these. Will make again. Thank you for a new addition to our favorites."
"Best peanut butter cookie recipe ever! Only thing that that would make it even better is add more chocolate and peanut butter chips. Would suggest increasing amount by one half."
"I have made these cookies several times and they have been delicious each time!"
"no adjustments, love them just the way they are."