- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chippy Peanut Butter Cookies
Sort By :
"Yummy! I halved the recipe and got 37 using a tablespoon sized cookie scoop. Will definitely make again!"
"These cookies are very good. Nice combination of peanut butter and chocolate chips. I made a little smaller cookie so they only took 10 minutes to bake. I also used milk chocoolate chips."
"These are awesome! They have become a new family favorite!"
"These melt in your mouth and they didn't last long in the cookie jar. I made mine with a Teaspoon rather than a Tablespoon as I wanted smaller cookies. I also didn't have any choc. chips so I use chopped almonds. Awesome. Next time I am going to try them with crushed M&Ms."
"Taste was OK, but cookies were very flat! I checked the date on my soda and it is good until Sept 2020! So I guess that was OK! The only thing I did different was the chips--all I had was dark choc. chips.I just read all the reviews and am convinced that I did something wrong--I will get the right chips and a new box of soda, and new flour and try again! Maybe use the butter crisco in place of butter as suggested by someone else. They are worth trying again! Thanks."